Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sigh . . .

We've been having problems with Boo over the last few weeks.  His eyes got bad and he panted a lot all the time and just didn't seem to feel normal.  I began to consider having him put down at the vet this week since he was feeling bad. But this evening when I went out to take him his dinner he looked like he was sound asleep.  Well -- he WAS . . . but forever.


 Well, if you want to know more about it, just click on 
up there at the top of the page.   (Well, actually you can click on it right here as well.)  Anyway, there's info about SO many dogs we've lost.  So to check him out, his info is down there at the bottom of the list.

Anyway, we'll be taking him up to the vet tomorrow to have him cremated, so then he can hang out here at our house until I die - then he'll get to go with me forever to wherever I end up.  Poor baby.  What a sweetie.  

No comments: