Sunday, July 24, 2016

ANOTHER working weekend! . . .

I took my computer downstairs to the living room a few months back.  But there just wasn't enough space for all that stuff there in that room.  
This WAS the computer back in the living room.  I put the computer on that table that I brought home from the office once I retired.  It was appropriate in size for the living room, but it really wasn't nearly big enough for all my computer stuff.  Look at ALL that crap on top of everything around it -- NOT good.  Now all that stuff all over the place there in this picture is on top of that big crate in the bedroom so the living room is finally tidy again. (Guess I should have taken another better photo, but hey . . . maybe later.)  
By the way -- that cabinet there in the right corner is full of all those cremated pets we've lost over the years. 

There are ashes of dogs, cats, and even partial amounts of the two cremated horses -- LSU said the ashes would be way too heavy to send them completely back to me, so I just got back part of them there in those large boxes there at the bottom. Anyway, once I die, I want to also be cremated and then I want all those pets of ours to get sent up to my daughter along with MY cremation, then she can put us all wherever she would like!  (But I just want my critter ashes to go with me wherever that might be.)
I had taken only two file cabinets down to the living room from the office upstairs originally.  And all that stuff that I had to deal with had been stuck all around out there in the living room as well. NOT good!  So now that I've gotten my computer out of the living room and moved it into the bedroom - I've also brought down ALL those things that were up in the upstairs office room as well! But that downstairs bedroom is large enough that I could put in all FOUR file cabinets out of what USED to be our office upstairs (but that will now be another visitor bedroom - there'll be three of those bedrooms up there).  But all that stuff doesn't look all that bad down here in the bedroom, and I really do enjoy checking out my computer down here since I have those file cabinets etc. very handy now.

See - nice to have PLENTY of file cabinets etc. down here.
That desk is just sitting next to that giant dog crate so I put that TV up there on top of that crate so I can see it both there at the computer AND when laying in bed sometimes!  Nice!
See -- there's that dog crate there on the right next to the computer as well.
And all that stuff that was stuck out there in the living room is now up there on top of the crate.  Much better.  No one sees all that crap anymore but us! 

I love those pics of my mom and dad there above the computer --
they were both laughing in all those photos.

As for that room upstairs, I still need to clear out all those boxes of books and other "stuff" that's laying up there in that third upstairs bedroom. But hey -- I DO have a while to deal with that since our family folks probably won't be coming down until later in the fall when it gets a bit cooler around here.  So I guess I can relax for a while now that I'm exhausted from dealing with moving everything into that downstairs bedroom!   Whew!  Sure glad all that's been done!

No comments: