Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Life? . . . really good lately but some things NOT so good . . .

On the plus side, Gigi went over to Buddy and Lisa's house a couple days ago and she LOVES them AND their other critters.  Haven't gotten any photos about her with all their other animals but they have sent me several of her there in their living room, even with another of their big dogs:




If she continues to do well for them, they may very well keep her. Sure hope so because she obviously adores them.  

And they've already been able to get her pills down that I was NOT able to handle them on her myself.  Sure relieved!


But then yesterday when I was driving Joey up to the vet to check out the issues on his skin, another truck crashed into my truck!  Gees!  I turned off a main road over onto a smaller road and he pulled out of the store area there on the corner and both of our trucks ended up hitting each other in the front corners of both.  Good grief!
Wow!  ... he hit that front corner, but it pushed everything back so far that I can't even open that door on the side opposite my driver door.  And although everything got shoved back, at least it wasn't far enough to hit the wheel so I WAS able to drive it back home.

And it obviously broke off that black bug deflector there on top as well.  

And it hit so hard over there on the right side it shoved
everything all the way over to this left side too!  Good grief!
Well, I guess it's good we have car insurance.  We'll only have to pay $1000 to get that truck fixed.  But who knows how much we're going to have to pay for our monthly insurance fees -- it may well be more than before.  We'll see.

Well, I WAS horrified at the time, but now that I know the truck WILL be repaired -- and Gigi is really really happy -- and Joey is getting back in shape, too . . . well, life really isn't all THAT awful.

We're also doing all kinds of things there in the front porch, too -- I'll have to take some photos out there soon and get those posted.  It is going to look way better.

So anyway - life is actually pretty much okay after all these days.  Whew! Thank goodness!

No comments: