Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yuk!

Well, just as Mark began to get over being sick, I have come down with probably the same thing.  And we THOUGHT we were being careful.  I feel AWFUL.

Think I may stay home tomorrow -- that'll give me three days to feel sorry for myself without disturbing anyone I work with.  (Poor Mark.)

Hope we didn't pass anything on to the Pippins last weekend - they're spending a lot of time lately with Jan's parents (in their 90's!) since her dad is recovering from having fallen and broken a hip a month or so back.  I think he gets to come home from rehab this week.  It would not be good for him to get the flu or a bad cold or WHATEVER-the-heck Mark and I are dealing with.   Let's hope.

Still keeping track of everything I eat, but on a website called MyFitnessPal -- way simpler than that first one.  And they don't harrass you as much either.  There's lots of info there, but if you don't ask for it, they don't bother you with it. And once you've entered something once, it's very directly available if you eat it again.  Handy.

Well, if I'm going to stay home tomorrow, I better get busy and upload the 90+ references I've finally finished acquiring for just ONE information disclosure.  (NOT my idea, need I say?) 

Okay - with luck I'll get out of here by 3-ish today.  Back to work.

No comments: