Friday, December 14, 2012

A way better day --

I did go to work today, but only until after lunch.  Still have something like 3 days vacation left so I used part of one today and I'll probably take off on Monday as well since Vickie will be coming in tomorrow night.  I'll see where she plans to be on Monday and then decide.

Cheered myself up a lot last night by ordering myself a Kindle Fire, too!  (I did get the smaller one, though.)

Then late yesterday afternoon, one of our other paralegals brought in some "gingerbread chips" and made some cranberry/fruit dip to use with them that was just wonderful!  She got those chips over at Sam's but they're out of them, so I found myself some online and ordered them for 1-day delivery.  We WILL have some while Vickie and John are here!


Oh - and the other day Julie brought in some other stuff I'd never tried before that turned out to be just great:


Yep - it's amazing how cheery I get with some yummy snacks! 

And having the kitchen tidied up and the countertop cleared now, it'll actually be FUN to make this stuff this weekend.  Looking forward to it.

Y'all come visit, huh?

No comments: