Thursday, November 8, 2012

Party time

Okay, Mark finally is home again for MOST of the next two weeks -- they've stuck him with yet another 3-day class of some sort next week.  But at least it isn't too far away -- he can come home each night anyway.


They just sent out a video of photos taken by one of our attorneys at the "Century Soiree" celebrating the 100th anniversary of the firm I work for.  I wasn't there, but it sure does show just how large this outfit is!  (The video is 7 minutes long!)

That's one of my two bosses, Jeanne, on the left.  We're the same age, but she is soooo much lovelier.  Sigh.

And my other boss, John, with his wife.


That isn't the sort of gathering I'm attracted to.  But I'm definitely looking forward to the one NEXT weekend -- Jan is having a party for Mike.  Loved the invitation:


Subject:  Party!  Mike is old and retired!

Mike’s November retirement and 63rd birthday calls for a party!

Please join me and the old, unemployed guy at 2:00 on Saturday, November 17th at our house in the boonies north of the vibrant, dynamic Watson metroplex.

Hope you can make it,  Please let me know so I’ll know how much food we need.

Janet

Now THAT's something I can really get excited about!  Can't wait!

No comments: