Saturday, October 6, 2012

Great sofa

When Bryan showed up this morning, we went over and picked up the sofa this morning, then Buddy helped him haul it upstairs to the library.  We put it first right where I had intended to put it . . . but it looked a bit too large.  Disappointing. 
 
Soooo . . . I little while later, Lisa and I moved the corner bookcase over across the corner and turned the new sectional around to fit in that back corner, and pulled the much smaller loveseat out into the center of the room instead.  Much better.
 
 
 
Hmm.  Guess I need to rearrange the books in that bookcase, huh?  Looks pretty cluttered.  Or maybe I'll just move that bookcase into the office and put a big  fern or something back there in the corner instead.  Still another thing to consider.  But in the meantime, the sofa is really nice.  I'm very happy with it.  It was a really good deal.

No comments: