Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'm BACK!!

For whatever reason, the power has mostly come back on here at the house!  Still not everything, but almost.  Including the power in the office! 
 
Since I had taken the cable modem and the wireless internet router out to the library where I could plug them in and still couldn't get them to work, I decided to disconnect EVERYTHING and start over again.  So there are now fewer tangled cords laying all over the place in here AND the computer is back working again ONLINE!  I feel like I'm alive and well once more!  Who knew the internet had become a part of me!
 
David arrived a few minutes ago and is finishing up Mark's master bath.  Now that the lights in there are working again, he can actually see to do that!  I asked him if he had done anything with the electrical yesterday while he finished the freezer platform in the garage, but he said "no."  So there's absolutely no telling what the heck happened -- or if it will happen again.  But hey -- that's like everything else, I guess . . . you just need to enjoy the things you have while you have them and not get tied up with worrying about what "might" happen down the road.  Besides, having the power act strangely for a few days just makes me aware of how much I should appreciate all we have on a normal basis.  So . . .
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: