Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pretty scary!

The dogs and I are all in the bedroom holding our breaths.  Well, I am holding my breath - they're all sleeping so far. 
 
But I've got the storm shutters almost closed --
 


and I'm watching the weather channel to see where the tornado is at the moment. And it's not very darned far right now!


 
I closed all the horses in their paddocks to keep them away from those tall trees in the back pasture, and Arthur and Lizzie went straight inside their stalls.  But to get Duke to do that, I had to move his hay bin into his stall -- it was out on his porch before, so that's where HE was.  ;-D  But now that the storm is getting closer, he seems much more concerned.  He's not even eating anymore.  I closed his sliding door halfway leaving just enough space for him to get in and out, and he's been standing there watching the trees blow in the wind since the storm has gotten close.
 

He definitely seems concerned.  Hey - me too!!!
 
I guess I'll go ahead and post this before the internet connection goes out.  Cross your fingers for us, okay?

No comments: