Thursday, November 29, 2012

Almost Friday!

I'm sure looking forward to this weekend.  The weather is going to be nice -- cool but sunny -- and I will probably have the entire weekend to myself so I can get up, feed everyone, go back to bed, get back up and eat, go back to bed, get back up and feed everyone dinner, then go lay down again!  Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Okay - I will probably attempt to do something about giving Lizzie access to the front yard.  I could barely get that horrendously heavy box of rope that was delivered yesterday inside the front door although it was sitting right outside, so I doubt that I'll be able to do anything with that by myself.  But maybe I'll try hooking together multiple (nice, light) lunge lines and see if a single not-very-strong line might temporarily keep Lizzie away from that oak tree.  Let's see if she can take a hint - or if she needs an actual fence stronger than she is.  ;-D

There's also a lot of straightening up that needs done in the kitchen and living room.  But the fact is, that's a choice and if I don't feel like cleaning them up, well . . . they'll just stay grubby until the maid shows back up the end of  next week.

So whatever I do, it will be nice and quiet and peaceful.

And a choice. 

Life is good.

No comments: