Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good news!

Talked to Buddy this afternoon.  He got together with the guy he was working for before this morning.  He THOUGHT he would be on unemployment shortly, but in fact he now has a BETTER job working for the same guy - and a raise!  I'll tell you what, that does NOT surprise me.  It makes a lot more sense to me.  Once those two had worked for him the guy had to have found out he wouldn't find anyone to do a better job.  It was hard to believe when Buddy told me the guy wasn't going to offer him anything worth taking.  And now we know that wasn't the case.  I am so happy for them.  Oh - Lisa will go back to working for him too, but only part time -- he SAYS.  I'll bet when push comes to shove he'll find that he needs her a lot more than he says he does now.  But we'll see.  Obviously, they won't be able to work over here all that much and I'm sorry about that part.  But hey - fair is fair.  Those two definitely deserve decent "real" jobs.

No comments: