Friday, October 15, 2010

Wow! I LOVE this!

I saw this video today on Misfit in Paradise's blog and I HAD to put it up on mine, as well.  I think I'll also put it out on Facebook.  Talk about an inspiration!  The woman in this video (born September 26, 1901) continued to ride right up until her death in 2003 at 102 years old!    Wow!


It was filmed when  Connie Reeves was 101 years old and still riding her horse every day!  Maybe there's hope for me yet.  After watching this (SEVERAL times!) I suddenly feel like there may actually be time left for me to become a decent rider myself! 

Thanks, Donna, for posting this.  It made my day.  Heck, I think it may have made my entire DECADE!

1 comment:

Misfit in Paradise said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. And I am happy it is going even further into cyberspace since it is such a wonderful video!