Friday, October 7, 2016

Well - the master bedroom IS a bit better finally . . .

but I'm EXHAUSTED about it!  We removed all that junk out of those two old closets that we weren't actually using once we got that giant 25 foot long closet we had built outside the that side of the house by our bedroom once we added that porch all the way around from the previous front one clear around to the porch in the back.  But that closet had gotten a bit messy as well -- and all that crap in the two previous closets I didn't even remember what all it was because I just never went in there.  Look at these two previous messy closets: 

Stuck a lot of winter clothes in there since the big closet was getting full - and a rug we don't need anymore, and the vacuum cleaner.  Yuk.


Although the dog collars were stuck there on top I didn't even remember what those things were down there below.  (Turned out we got rid of all of it!) 
 But those two old closets are better now:

Those winter clothes are in the REAL closet now, and I'm putting various things that WERE out on my desk into that old closet now.  WAY better!  
And in that other old closet I have ALL those dog things that we've had over the years.  We only have two dogs now, but we used to have seven of them all the time so we have LOTS of dog stuff!






















Of   course our regular big closet got to be a pretty bad lately too, that's for sure!  Look at this mess --
We moved that big thing there behind the shoes over into that old dog closet.  And that stuff on there is now up above the new clothes line there across the middle of that closet.


And obviously my side of the closet here was a real mess!  


But now that we got the two old closets set up well we've added a third clothes line there in the center in our big closet, so things are way better in there these days as well:

This is MY half (well, actually my two-thirds) of that big closet.

And there's Mark's part of the closet over on the other side.
Of course I'm going to have to get rid of a LOT of things I don't wear anymore -- especially those pants there below . . . WAY too many of them piled up on the closet there on the other side of that closet that I didn't photograph as well !

Once I get rid of the ones I don't like to wear it'll be a lot easier to pile the remaining ones up neatly!  Hey -- anyone want some pants???
I'll tell you what though -- once I got so much of that stuff done I just laid down hoping my back would get back to good.  I was exhausted!  And Joey joined me, of course -- he usually does if I lay down during the day.  So Mark took this picture.

I do love having Joey around all the time these days.  He's such a sweetie!

Well, anyway we've gotten things a lot better there in the master bedroom now.   
See - that old closet now is handy to my desk!

And I LOVE that desk.  It feels like a real office.

As you can see, our master bedroom is very large fortunately!  (Mark's "office" is upstairs in that big area outside all those bedrooms up there, so that's great as well.)

It's nice that my desk is right next to Joey's crate.  His crate is SO big -- it's great to have the big TV up there on top of it.  So I can see TV at the desk OR in bed - nice! 

No comments: