Friday, September 18, 2015

Moving right along . . .

The DISH guy just left and we now have that fine TV functioning in the upstairs library.  Love it!
LOVE that TV!
Once we get those bottom bookcase doors installed (finally!)
and we clear out all those unneeded books and magazines
that room should look soooo much better!  Can't wait!
Mark is planning to move his 36 X 80 desk out of our office and place it there behind that green sofa and I am planning to buy another one of those small refrigerators and put it up there as well.  Then while we watch that TV up there in the future, I'll be able to go through ALL those bookcases and clear out everything we don't need to read again.  After that it should eventually look WAY better.

But as for me, my own computer will remain in the office so I can look out that window and see the barn and the horses.  

I took this photo from that window.  Funny.  Shadow and Arthur are there in Duke's paddock watching those guys digging around in our front ditch adding new water lines.  But Duke (back there on the left) apparently doesn't want to go to the bathroom in his paddock because, although he's generally hanging with the other two, in this photo he is out in the pasture peeing at that moment!  What a nice tidy horse, huh!

I posted those pictures Jan took of Mark and me as we were heading out to our anniversary dinner last week on that last entry.  But I also took a couple pictures of them as well:




LOVE those two!  Jan and I have been friends since the 80's, but Mark has been friends with both of them since they were all in college over at LSU way back when.  And Jan was not only the one who introduced me to Mark, but she is also the one who got me interested in horses!  We've only had horses for the last 10 years, but Jan had horses clear back when she was a kid and at the moment they have five of them!   Great couple!

Well, it's about noon -- time to feed the dogs.  Then I guess I can begin clearing out all those bookcases.  Whew!  Hope it doesn't take forever!

No comments: