Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh, ARTHUR!!!!

I thought Arthur had made a mess of things when I fed the horses this morning.  But hey - that was NOTHING compared to the mess he had managed to make by tonight!  Just look at this!  Wow! 

Those holes along his fence line are a good foot deep!
And for that matter, the mess he made of the dirt along his paddock fence was nothing compared to the mess he's made of himself!!!  Just LOOK at him!  (Yes, I know he's cute - but come on! . . . the boy is a total disaster!)

What a muddy mess!  And look at that mud on the walls of the barn . . . he has obviously been literally trying to dig himself out of his paddock!! Good grief!  I had no idea a mule would try to do that!  Gees!

Well, tomorrow IS Friday, so Saturday morning he will definitely be getting a major bath.  As for the mud, well . . .  I guess there's not a darned thing we can do about that until it dries out.

No comments: